Skip to main content

Featured Post

Sabrina Salerno, The Iconic Star of the 80's

Victoria Beckham Gushes About Hubby David

Given all the tabloid lashings they’ve received, you’d think David and Victoria Beckham would have fallen apart by now.

But the former Spice Girl tells Marie Claire magazine that she is absolutely infatuated with her soccer star hubby, even after all these years.








Posh gushed, “I don’t really notice that he’s got a high-pitched voice. I just think he’s so goddamn perfect that people have to find something wrong with him.”

“We were about to go out somewhere the other day, and he was sending an email. He was sitting at the end of the bed, and he had no clothes on whatsoever. I was getting out of the shower, and I just stood there looking at him. He was all tan. Has all those tattoos, which I love. Hadn’t done his hair. He just naturally looks good all the time. He never looks like s–t in the morning. Never. So he’s sitting there sending his e-mails, all ripped. Not an ounce of fat on him. And I thought, you done good, girl. I sure wasn’t thinking of his high-pitched voice.”

Comments

Most Popular

Sabrina Salerno, The Iconic Star of the 80's

  Sabrina Salerno is an Italian singer, actress, and TV host who gained international fame in the 1980s. She is best known for her hit song "Boys (Summertime Love)," which was a major success in Europe and other parts of the world. The song's music video, featuring Sabrina dancing in a revealing outfit, contributed to its popularity and established her as a sex symbol at the time. Sabrina continued her music career, releasing several albums and singles throughout the years. Apart from music, she also ventured into acting and television hosting in Italy.                            

Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie is the daughter of legendary pop icon Lionel Richie and has also benefited from a life of privilege. She's been best friends with socialite Paris Hilton since the age of two and they were classmates at the well known private school Buckley. An aspiring actress, singer and dancer, Richie works with charities and hosts parties for various designers. Nicole has appeared on FOX's Mad TV, MTV's Punk'd and UPN's Rock Me Baby and is in the process of recording an album. Richie lives in Los Angeles. Birth Name Nicole Camille Escovedo Occupation TV Host Birthday September 21, 1981 (28) Sign Virgo Birthplace Berkeley, California, USA Height 5' 2" (1m57) How tall is Nicole Richie compared to you? SELECTED FILMOGRAPHY Kids In America The Simple Life King of Queens- The Complete Fifth Season

Scarlett Johnson Hot and Sexy Photoshoot