Skip to main content

Featured Post

Sabrina Salerno, The Iconic Star of the 80's

Doutzen Kroes: Leopard Print Bodysuit Sexy

While she's currently in the midst of her first pregnancy, Doutzen Kroes posed for a sexy shoot for Canada's Flare magazine prior to the emergence of her burgeoning baby bump.Looking ever-so-sexy, the Victoria's Secret beauty donned numerous stylish ensembles including a drool-invoking leopard print bodysuit as photographers captured each and every moment.










In the interview accompanying the spread, Miss Kroes talked about how she goes against the mold for models with her curvier, fuller body.


She said,"I was told to lose weight in the beginning. I could be considered really skinny by some women in the country, but I think I am one of the [models] who is very close to representing a body more people can relate to. It's important that we are aware of what kind of message we are putting out. There are girls who are eight or 10 years old who are watching what they are eating! I wasn't even thinking about those things at that age. I was eating all the candy I could get my hands on!"

Comments

Most Popular

Sabrina Salerno, The Iconic Star of the 80's

  Sabrina Salerno is an Italian singer, actress, and TV host who gained international fame in the 1980s. She is best known for her hit song "Boys (Summertime Love)," which was a major success in Europe and other parts of the world. The song's music video, featuring Sabrina dancing in a revealing outfit, contributed to its popularity and established her as a sex symbol at the time. Sabrina continued her music career, releasing several albums and singles throughout the years. Apart from music, she also ventured into acting and television hosting in Italy.                            

Nicole Richie

Nicole Richie is the daughter of legendary pop icon Lionel Richie and has also benefited from a life of privilege. She's been best friends with socialite Paris Hilton since the age of two and they were classmates at the well known private school Buckley. An aspiring actress, singer and dancer, Richie works with charities and hosts parties for various designers. Nicole has appeared on FOX's Mad TV, MTV's Punk'd and UPN's Rock Me Baby and is in the process of recording an album. Richie lives in Los Angeles. Birth Name Nicole Camille Escovedo Occupation TV Host Birthday September 21, 1981 (28) Sign Virgo Birthplace Berkeley, California, USA Height 5' 2" (1m57) How tall is Nicole Richie compared to you? SELECTED FILMOGRAPHY Kids In America The Simple Life King of Queens- The Complete Fifth Season

Scarlett Johnson Hot and Sexy Photoshoot