Skip to main content

Gisele Bundchen Talks Breastfeeding, Meditation

Landing the prized September cover, Gisele Bundchen posed for a stylish spread for Harper's Bazaar UK's 'The Fashion Issue'.

Set to hit newsstands on August 5th, the supermodel mommy opened up in the accompanying interview on topics such as childbirth, breastfeeding and getting back in tip-top shape following the arrival of baby Benjamin Brady.

The 30-year-old tells, "I think breastfeeding really helped (me keep me figure). Some people here (in the US) think they don't have to breastfeed, and I think 'Are you going to give chemical food to your child when they are so little?'"

Miss Bundchen continues, "I think there should be a worldwide law, in my opinion, that mothers should breastfeed their babies for six months."

Also revealing that she utilized meditation prior to her son's arrival, Gisele dishes, "It prepared me mentally and physically. It's called 'labour' not 'holiday' for a reason, and I knew that."

She adds, "You want to go into the most intense physical experience of your life unprepared? That doesn't make any sense to me. Then I was ready and I thought OK, let's get to work'. I wasn't expecting someone else to get the baby out of me."

Comments

Most Popular

Jennifer Walcott

Jennifer Walcott was born on May 8, 1977, in Youngstown, Ohio. Before she had dreams of becoming one of Hugh Hefner's bunny, Walcott was a dedicated ballet dancer. At the age of 3, she fell in love with the art and trained at top schools for 10 years. Also a talented writer, Jennifer showed promise as a poet after one of her poems won a statewide Reader's Digest contest. Involved in Brownies and other community organizations through elementary and high school, Walcott shaped up to be a multi-talented student. While exceeding academically, she became a cheerleader and, after giving up on ballet, realized modeling could become an exciting hobby. Though she lacked the height to be a runway model, Jennifer soon concluded that, somehow, she would make it in the industry. Graduating from Lowellville High School in 1995, Jennifer went cross country to visit her boyfriend, who had recently moved to Los Angeles. Realizing that the West Coast was the place to be for potential model

Sexy Hallowing Party Girls

Beautiful Women with Wide Hips Part-three